The Red Lip - MAC Lady Danger

Tuesday, September 02, 2014




I told you in my August wish list post that I have been looking everywhere for this lipstick but couldn't find it. Well, when I went to Munich recently I finally found a store that had it in stock. Needless to say, MAC Lady Danger went home with me immediately.



I love a good bold lip but have to say that usually I go for darker colours like bordeaux/wine colours or a dark purple berry toned lip. But this bright corally red is such an eye catcher I simply had to have it. Also I think it's a colour that you can work with all year round whereas dark reds are more of an autumn/winter thing, for me at least.



The formula is matte which is the best for bold lip colours because it DOES NOT BUDGE. When I last wore this it survived a pasta feast and a coffee date! What more could you want from a lipstick? There's also no nasty red shimmer on your teeth with this one - it just stays exactly where you put it. I haven't yet worn this on a night out but I think it would be a great choice as it's so little maintenance and trips to the bathroom solely to touch up your lipstick after every single drink or meal you have are a thing of the past.

Posing for photos is not my thing...


I use a lipliner with it just to make sure but I think it would even work without one.  Well, I'm in love with the new addition to my little MAC collection. What are your favourite MAC lipsticks? Or do you have another red lips fave? Let me know in the comments below.


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. I have MAC Brave Red but this shade looks a lot brighter.. I love the look of it! Red lipsticks are my favourite xx

    Jessie @ All Things Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't yet tried this one.. might have to do that now :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. This is the perfect red lipstick, looks great with your blonde hair:). Try Russian Red by Mac if you want a darker tone, it's such a nice colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyss :) I've heard so many good things about Russian Red now it seems I really do have to try it out! Thanks for the recommendation! xx

      Delete